Journalists from Afghanistan, Finland, Germany, and more reflect on life in the age of Trump.
Recent blog posts
- On races, cultures and friendship
- The 2022 Roe v. Wade turmoil – real concerns, twitter panic and juicy headlines
- DOOMSDAY CLOCK: A Cinematic Ticking Device or a Cautionary Watchdog?
- Policing of Nuclear Weapons Proliferation is Failing Without The U.S and Russia
- China-U.S. competition need not erupt into war
Congratulations to Iranian journalist Kourosh Ziabari (@KZiabari) on your award for Professional Excellence! Kourosh is an @asiatimesonline correspondent. Here he is with our chairwoman, Nancy Prager-Kamel. #ForeignPressAwards2022
We love to see it!! That’s what it’s all about! Connecting with journalists from all over the world (and your home country).
600 journalists have gone through the #WPIFellowship to date and are part of the extensive WPI network!