Racial tensions are a focal issue of this year’s Presidential campaign in the U.S. Donald J. Trump, G.O.P.’s candidate, is trying to gain more votes among African-American voters, who usually vote for the Democratic Party. At the same time, police violence against African-American tend to increase these tensions.
Recent blog posts
- On races, cultures and friendship
- The 2022 Roe v. Wade turmoil – real concerns, twitter panic and juicy headlines
- DOOMSDAY CLOCK: A Cinematic Ticking Device or a Cautionary Watchdog?
- Policing of Nuclear Weapons Proliferation is Failing Without The U.S and Russia
- China-U.S. competition need not erupt into war
🌎¡@worldpressinst está entregando 1️⃣0️⃣becas a periodistas de todo el mundo! 👩🏽💻👨🏻💻
Durante 2️⃣meses podrás recorrer Estados Unidos🇺🇸 para conocer de primera mano el papel y las prácticas de la prensa en el país. 📰
Postúlate hasta el 1 de octubre👉🏾https://bit.ly/3BCO7rt
To do list for this weekend:
✅APPLY FOR #WPIFellowship
It's the last weekend before applications are due Saturday, October 1!
The application deadline is October 1 for our next #WPIFellowship! Will you be one of 10 journalists to embark on this once in a lifetime experience? https://worldpressinstitute.org/fellowships/ https://twitter.com/gijnPortugues/status/1567988651484643334